Registration Process & Payment
- The conference fee is 355 EUR (excl. 21% VAT) if you register on or before 30 June 2018. From 1 July until 14 October, the fee is 415 EUR (excl. 21% VAT). After 14 October, the fee is 499 EUR (excl. 21% VAT). These prices are for the 2 days (there won’t be offered any one day tickets). Immediate payment is required for confirmation of your booking.
- The price for a pre-conference workshop is 440 EUR (excl. 21% VAT) per day. If you attend a workshop which spans two days, you pay twice the amount of 440 EUR.
- Access to the walking dinner on Thursday evening is included in the full conference fee. Separate tickets can be purchased if you only want to attend the dinner for 60 EUR (excl. 21% VAT).
- We will only accept registration payments via Stripe (credit card payments) or by bank transfer.
- Conference registration will not be confirmed by an invoice until the correct payment is received and processed.
- If payment is not made at the time of booking, registration will be provisional until full payment is received.
- The conference entrance ticket will be sent by e-mail approx. 2 weeks before the start of the conference.
- We cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from registration AT navtechdays.com.
- Accommodation and travel costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own arrangements.
- You accept all the terms and conditions of NAV TechDays by registering.
- Registered attendees must be present at the event to receive their conference materials.
- For any cancellation occurring on or before 1 September 2018, the full registration fee will be refunded minus a 20 EUR administration fee.
- No refunds will be issued on any cancellations after 1 September 2018.
- The registrant is responsible for cancelling hotel and travel reservations.
- No refund can be obtained in case the event should be cancelled for reasons beyond the control of the organizer and which constitute a case of force majeure as there are, without limitation, natural disasters, strikes, terrorist threats, prohibition to hold the event imposed by a government, drop out of speakers, or for any reason whatsoever.
- Registrants may transfer their registration to a colleague at any time with no additional cost, until 11 November 2018.
- To request a substitution, you must contact the conference organizer by mail, or using the contact page on this website, at the earliest opportunity. Original registrants should not cancel their registration prior to contacting us.
- The registrant is responsible for changing hotel and travel reservations.
- The agenda, session topics and speakers are subject to change. Please visit the event website for updated details.
- When registering, we collect your name, company name, e-mail, job title, country, VAT number (if applicable), phone number. We need the mandatory information to issue you with an invoice.
- Participant contact details will not be sold or otherwise provided to any third parties. Credit card information will not be stored in our database.
- By registering for NAV TechDays you give mibuso.com permission to contact you regarding your attendance at the event.
- On the conference website, an Attendee List will be published. This is a list of all participants with their name, company, job title and country. During registration, you can select to hide your registration details on this list.
- In the conference app, a list of all participants is available with their profile. During registration, you can select to not show your details in the app.
- The e-mail address used when registering, will be used to send a mail with a link to download your entrance ticket. This mail will be send approx. 2 weeks before the start of the event.
- The e-mail addresses can also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements regarding this event.
- If you have supplied your mobile phone number during registration, we’ll also send you a SMS text message containing the link to download your conference ticket.
- The mobile phone number will not be used for other communications other than last minute details regarding the conference. We will not call you. We will not send you commercial messages.
- Platinum sponsors can send blind mailings to all participants of the conference. It’s mibuso.com that sends out these mails. E-mail addresses are not shared with sponsors.
- Registration badges will be used during the event. For identification purposes and admission to session halls, participants are requested to wear their badges at all times.
- At the event, all booths are equipped with a badge reader to collect visitor information.
Internet Access - Acceptable Use Policy
NAV TechDays provides free wireless Internet access, however the speed and reliability cannot be guaranteed. We do our utmost best to offer you a good, fast, connection.
The following uses are not permitted:
- To violate any local, state, or federal statute
- To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization
- To access another individual’s materials, information, or files without permission
- To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on the available networks
- To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission.
Participation & Behavior
- Conference attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee or organizer is not conducive to a learning environment and will be grounds for exclusion.
- Recruitment activities are not allowed during the conference.
- You consent to mibuso.com (or its designees who have been specifically contracted to make on-site recordings) recording you by any means including, without limitation, electronic recording, film, videotape, audio tape and photography (the “Recordings”) without compensation of any kind to you. You agree that mibuso.com shall be the copyright owner of the Recordings. You understand that mibuso.com is not obligated to use the Recordings.
Created: 1 May 2018