A thousand course delegates a year cannot be wrong
Peik Bech-Andersen is a solution architect and senior developer in Denmark, Implementing solutions all-over the world, specializing in advanced manufacturing combined with master data replication and Intercompany solutions.
He first saw Navision in 1984 at the beta testing program of PcPlus. He started implementing manufacturing solutions in 1983 on IBM S/36 systems. Since the Dynamics NAV manufacturing module was released, he has implemented at least 50 Manufacturing solutions in all kinds of different businesses. Starting as an accountant in a production company and moving on to implementing systems, he has both the accounting, the development and the implementation background.
As a Microsoft Certified Trainer, he has conducted courses the last 10 years in topics like Dynamics NAV programming, installation, finance, trade, warehouse management and manufacturing. During the 10 years, he has Cunducted courses with thousands of participants in 14 countries. He maintains a blog in DynamicsUser.net where he writes about both programming, installation and application topics. Usually topics discussed during courses or customer implementations.
He is the author of:
- “Manufacturing with Microsoft Dynamics NAV”: The book about the Manufacturing module in Microsoft Dynamics NAV, launched in 2014.
- “RoleTailoring Microsoft Dynamics NAV”: The book about how to implement the RoleTailored client in an organization with success, launched in 2015.
- Lastly, he is author of 26 “How-to-videos” released by Microsoft for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 about the MiniApp, published in 2013 and 2014.
He has been appointed:
- Lead MCT for the Dynamics NAV 2013 version, reviewing course material for Microsoft and educating all other MCT’s in the new version
- Beta tester as part of the ‘Sicily’ Beta testing team evaluating the next version of Dynamics NAV.
- Member of the Credentialing Council at The Association of Dynamics Professionals.