For a decades programmers used algorithms to solve specific problems. But did you know that ‘if-else’ is not the only way to write code? Did you know that your data can be an algorithm itself!
Yes - true.
All we need is to use data in a smart way. And that’s where Machine Learning can help.
In this session we will see
- what general problems could be solved through machine learning?
- what is machine learning itself?
- how can YOU solve your customer problems with machine learning?
At the end we will see how using Dynamics 365 Business Central and machine learning in pairs, you can quickly solve problems that were previously very difficult to solve or not solved at all.
- Understanding customer request
- Data search and preprocessing
- Azure Machine Learning Studio
- Choosing right algorithm
- Publishing and AML web services
- Presenting predictions on Power BI reports
- Prediction from Dynamics 365 Business Central
You will leave the session with the realization of a completely new approach to solving problems and understanding the tools and techniques for applying this approach in real life.