You are probably familiar with the “viral sign-up” for Business Central (https://trials.dynamics.com), and maybe you have also sold Business Central through the Cloud Solution Provider (CSP) program.
But do you know what actually happens when you go to https://businesscentral.dynamics.com? The first time you go there, and subsequent times? How and where is your “BC database” created, and when does it get deleted again, if ever?
In this session, we will cover:
- How CSP, AAD, and BC work together, incl. the meaning of terms like tenants, environments, subscriptions, licenses, users, roles, and groups, and how they are connected
- What actually happens when a user logs in to Business Central, incl. license checks, provisioning, “finding your tenant”, etc.
- Which types of databases does Business Central run on
- The service topology of Business Central, and how global vs. regional vs. local services work together
- How the Business Central platform is evolving: It is no longer “just” the NST and the Web Client, rather it is becoming a web of special-purpose microservices
All presented using words, pictures, and demos.
It is our goal that you leave this session with:
- A firm understanding of how the Business Central service works inside
- Practical take-aways such as how to manage your customers and their environments, how to automate administrative tasks, etc.