- Understanding Code.SetData and Code.GetData and when to use ReportItems and when not to
- Understanding how to do advanced groups
- Working with templates so reports can be done in minutes
- Upgrading Classic document reports from 5.0 to NAV 2017
- Designing the Document reports the “right” way
- Working with Images and transparency, and how to get 1 image control work for all document reports and multiple companies with different logos.
- When to use Visibility on List, Rectangle, Table or Row. Visibility requires many hidden tricks
- Exploring many time consuming pitfalls when designing reports in Visual Studio and eliminating them with easy workarounds
- How to create Transheader/Transfooter RDLC in NAV 2013 R2 -> NAV 2017 and have this work when printing multiple document reports
- Tips, tips and then some more tips for how to speed up the creation RDLC reports
Note:This is a one-day workshop which will be repeated on Wednesday.
Both workshops are SOLD OUT!
- Attendees should bring their own laptop. Azure hosted environments will be provided.