|terms & conditions
Registration Process & Payment
- The conference fee is 290 EUR (excl. 21% VAT) if you register on or before 15 May 2012.
After 15 May, the fee is 340 EUR (excl. 21% VAT). This price is for the 2 days (there won't be offered any one day tickets).
Immediate payment is required for confirmation of your booking.
- We will only accept registration payments via PayPal or by bank transfer.
- Conference registration will not be confirmed until the correct payment is received and processed.
- We cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from registration AT navtechdays.com.
- Accommodation costs are not included in the conference registration fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own arrangements.
- You accept all the terms and conditions of NAV TechDays by registering.
- Conference registration can not be cancelled and is non-refundable.
- To request a substitution, you must contact the conference organizer by mail, or using the "contact" page on this website, at the earliest opportunity. Original registrants should not cancel their registration prior to contacting us.
- In the event that NAV TechDays is cancelled, registrants will be reimbursed for their registration fees only.
- The registrant is responsible for cancelling or changing hotel and travel reservations.
- The agenda is subject to change. Please visit the event website for updated details.
- Participant contact details will not be sold or otherwise provided to any third parties. Credit card information will not be stored in our database.
- During registration, you have the option to mark which data may be published on the Registrants List. This is a list of all attendees with their name, forum account name, company, job title and country. If you don't want to appear on this Registrants List, you have the option to hide your registration details. This list is available on the event website.
- The e-mail addresses can also be used to circulate last minute details and announcements regarding this event.
Internet Access - Acceptable Use Policy
NAV TechDays provides free wireless Internet access. The following uses are not permitted:
- To violate any local, state, or federal statute
- To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization
- To access another individual's materials, information, or files without permission
- To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks
- To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or
organization without permission.
Participation & Behavior
- Conference attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee or organizer is not conducive to a learning environment and will be grounds for exclusion.